Sunday, May 5, 2013

My Julius Caesar Gem

I get that this won't be exciting to most normal people, but I get just a little giddy at the sight of this little beauty. We are doing an extremely abbreviated version of J.C. as we wrap up the semester (much like last year's abridged Romeo and Juliet but with a little less chaos), and I wanted something to review and summarize some of the play's most significant aspects while also acknowledging where some of the elements of Shakespearean tragedy come into play (...play...get it? ok, pun over).

I like that it shows the relationship between each item, but don't expect it to go in a circle...notice that arrows are pointing different directions. It throws off my graphic-organizer-OCD just a little, but I'm ok with that for the time being. 

At any rate...

Behold, in all its splendor: 
Speaking of graphic-organizer-OCD, I'm noticing now that I only underlined the key terms in the "dramatic irony" box, which will drive me crazy and probably keep me from getting full night's sleep on this Monday Eve, it's a start nonetheless!

Want one? You can get it here :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment